Read Before Starting Routine
1. Warm up before you begin any stretching routine.
2. Never Bounce! Bouncing is counter-productive causing muscles to tighten rather than lengthen.
3. Only use exercises that slowly and comfortably stretch muscles. hold position for a minimum of 10 seconds.
4. Keep back straight during routine.
5. Begin stretching from minimal to maximal positions. Never start at your furthest point.
6. If you should experience discomfort, numbness or pain, stop and consult a physician.
Order Your Isomaxx Today!
Don't Forget to Breathe
Deep, rhythmic breaths helps relax our minds. Close your eyes while using your Isomaxx and focus on your breathing. At the point where the tension in the muscle begins to release, take a deep breath, filling your lungs and expanding your diaphragm. As you slowly exhale, relax further into the stretch and feel the difference!
How Often Do You Stretch
Your Body will respond very positively to gentle stretching. In an ideal world, we'll all have the time to start the day with a warm-up uninterrupted stretching. In the real world, lots of people skip out of the stretching at the end of a workout, without taking necessary cool-down time. Minimally, you should use your Isomaxx twice a week to keep your muscles limber.